Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sew Special!

You may recall before the holidays I was working on a special project. Kindred Stitches Magazine asked if I would design a project for their Easter issue, and of course, well yes, I was honored to do so! You will find my adorable Easter Bunny table runner in this issue. This digital magazine is beautifully photographed and chalk full of cute Spring projects for you to make and more. You can download the magazine app for your iPhone or iPad from the Apple store here: Http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/kindred-stitches-interactive/id665019498?mt=8
You can also purchase a pdf version to print on your computer here:


It is a grey chilly day here in Kansas but I surely can't complain, we have had an easy winter so far with mostly above normal temperatures. I have been longing for one good snowfall though... bite my tongue...Hubby does not enjoy shoveling. 
We are excited for the weekend and looking forward to our Son and cute Fiancés engagement party. 
Our Oklahoma daughter and son in law will be our weekend guests, such a happy time! 

I've found time to work on  my quilt, all I have left to do is add the borders and then send it off to be quilted! 


Have a happy week, I hope you find time to do what you love most!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations! I have been asked, but I hate writing patterns, I guess I need to start practicing and paying attention to what I do.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Barbie Jo for the mention and for contributing your wonderful Table Runner design to our magazine.