Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Girls just wanna have fun!

This past weekend was spent vendering at the Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival here in Overland Park. It is always enjoyable for me to do a show, I met and talked to so many nice people!
I prepared a little slideshow for you, just a sampling of the many beautiful and fun quilts on display made by various Kansas City quilt guild members... enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design generated with Smilebox


My friend Patty is here for the rest of this week. Tonight we are making dinner for our son and his girlfriend. But mostly we are sewing and doing a bit of this and that and just having fun... girls just wanna have fun right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool slideshow! Remember the Dog Park quilt? Joan Nicholson made it, and I quilted it for her.