Monday, October 20, 2014

Start your leaf blowers..

Fall is here again, the leaves are showing off for us. We turn our heads every which way when leaving the neighborhood, one tree prettier than another, Mother nature sure does produce one glorious show!


Doing a little Fall decorating, my new pumpkin head dollie arrived from Valerie Weberpal at Harvest Moon designs. I just love her work, isn't she fun!



I have a new pattern design for you! "Oh Holy Night"...the stars are softly shining.
My wool wall hanging features a shepherd tending his flock on this most special night. You can find it now on my web site at www.cleoandme.com.




A lambie close up... they are just the sweetest!



And speaking of sweet.. my Daisy is growing up, she doesn't fit in her favorite cozy dish anymore, but she still tries LOL! She has her winter coat right now, she's super fluffy!



Glad you stopped by to check in on us, we hope your week is super great!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

The nativity is so cute, fun for Christmas. Daisy has really grown, she is such a beautiful kitty.

Debbie

Kristen King said...

I just love this!!!